Adorned with pastel blossoms of coral and soft, buttery yellow, resting over multi-hue paisley in subdued tones of blue and green, a simple frame is transformed to become a floating centerpiece.
Intricately patterned, yet softly toned multi-hue stenciling, blends perfectly with the background and plays a supporting role, allowing the floral composition to take center stage.
Prepare to be enchanted by this elegant floating centerpiece.
As you paint along with Rebecca you will develop and refine your acrylic techniques and end with a beautiful project. This eCourse video is divided into segments allowing you to complete bite-sized pieces and then pick up with the next session without trying to find your place each time in the full length video. You can also watch and repeat each demonstration as many times as needed before moving to the next element.
The Value of eCourses
As a student enrolled in my courses the benefits are many, not the least of which are incredible savings.
- Each course is stored within the online school so you have no concern over losing your course materials if you have a computer issue.
- Your access to the course(s) purchased does not expire
- You learn in the comfort of your own home
- You incur no travel or lodging expenses
- You proceed at your own pace
- You experience no pressure to keep up with a fast-moving class
- The course can be viewed, paused, stopped and reviewed as often as needed
- Each course is divided into sessions so that you are not trying to find where you stopped the last time
- Each session is no more then 15-20 minutes so that you can decide how much time you have available to spend painting and watch the desired number of sessions
- You are not alone. Each course includes a discussion area within sessions. Here you can ask questions and/or upload a photo for commentary.