Pump or Pour it Pretty
Your comprehensive guide to etching and stenciling glass.
Pump or Pour it Pretty Presents
simple tricks to easily divide a round bottle into the desired number of panels
tips for drawing perfectly vertical or horizontal lines on bottles of varying shapes
practical advice on using commercial templates
pointers for creating homemade templates
when to use etching creme vs. dip 'n etch
etching with reusable mylar stencils to produce flawless results
embossing etched surfaces to create crystal clear dimension
creating colorful, transparent dimension
producing dimension with a frosted appearance
incorporating colorized patterning without embossing
Early Enrollment | Choose Your Savings!
You can enroll in this course at a special price for a limited time or choose free access with the purchase of $24 in stencils*. Simply purchase the desired stencils and note in the comment field at checkout that you would like to be enrolled in the "Pump or Pour it Pretty" eCourse. We will process your order for the stencils and then add you to the eCourse.
Why early enrollment?
I want to enable you to get a headstart on the many gifts you'll want to create using the skills conveyed throughout this eCourse, while I continue to add to the projects and techniques presented. As an early enrollee you get the option of snagging a great price or choosing free access with your stencil purchase. It's a win-win!
*The minimum purchase must be fully met with the total value of the stencils in your cart in order to qualify for free access to the eCourse. The qualifying total does not include sales tax, shipping, or items other than stencils.
To purchase the eCourse without the stencils, use the enrollment button below.
The Value of eCourses
As a student enrolled in my courses the benefits are many, not the least of which are incredible savings.
- Each course is stored within the online school so you have no concern over losing your course materials if you have a computer issue.
- Your access to the course(s) purchased does not expire
- You learn in the comfort of your own home
- You incur no travel or lodging expenses
- You proceed at your own pace
- You experience no pressure to keep up with a fast-moving class
- The course can be viewed, paused, stopped and reviewed as often as needed
- Each course is divided into sessions so that you are not trying to find where you stopped the last time
- Each session is no more then 15-20 minutes so that you can decide how much time you have available to spend painting and watch the desired number of sessions
- You are not alone. Each course includes a discussion area within sessions. Here you can ask questions and/or upload a photo for commentary.