Learn how to create these striking blossoms
& etched jars with dimensional accents
In this course you will learn how to:
- Paint a trio of coordinating blooms
- Produce two different styles of embossed stenciling, techniques, which are versatile enough to stand alone or play a supporting role
- Create flat and dimensional multi-hue backgrounds
- Antique with water based paint and achieve luminous results
- Create genuinely etched glass (not an applied frost)
- Created beautifully etched designs on glass, using a reusable mylar stencil
All water-based media
Note: This eCourse is a companion video series for the same project featured in the August 2018 issue of Painting World Magazine. You will need to reference the pattern and printed instructions found in the magazine in order to complete the project.
Enrolling in this course will automatically add your email to the "RB eCourses for Creatives" mailing list. You will receive occasional updates regarding the courses offered here.
Is Online Learning Right For You?
Have you enrolled in an online club--with limited time to access the materials, subscribed to magazines, or attended workshops, conferences or other educational venues?
Have you missed out on classes because they were not at times or places that fit your schedule or your access expired?
Is attending an event is cost prohibitive or a workshop pace is too fast or too slow?
What if you could receive the same instruction--with no expiration date--in the comfort of your own home, at your convenience and without any of the travel expenses incurred by attending in person?
Sounds great, right?
Then eCourses are perfect for you.
The Value of eCourses
As a student enrolled in my courses the benefits are many, not the least of which are incredible savings.
- Each course is stored within the online school so you have no concern over losing your course materials if you have a computer issue.
- Your access to the course(s) purchased does not expire
- You learn in the comfort of your own home
- You incur no travel or lodging expenses
- You proceed at your own pace
- You experience no pressure to keep up with a fast-moving class
- The course can be viewed, paused, stopped and reviewed as often as needed
- Each course is divided into sessions so that you are not trying to find where you stopped the last time
- Each session is no more then 15-20 minutes so that you can decide how much time you have available to spend painting and watch the desired number of sessions
- You are not alone. Each course includes a discussion area within sessions. Here you can ask questions and/or upload a photo for commentary.