Learn the art of gilding
How to stencil like a pro
& other inspiring techniques
I've used a vintage table to demonstrate inspiring techniques to give your favorite finds new life!
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create flawless color separations. This is useful when you want to retain natural or stained areas bordered by color or when more than one color is used on a surface.
- Create picture-perfect stenciling with crisply defined details.
- Create consistent, clean borders without measuring.
- Layer colors then distress to reveal layers.
- Wet distress the surface to create an aged, worn appearance.
- Stencil on glass. The same process can be used to trim mirrors.
- Disguise minor stenciling imperfections.
- Apply gilding to glass. The same process can be used to decorate mirrors.
- Use clear wax and tinted wax.
- Create a beautiful piece of furniture!
Enrolling in this course will automatically add your email to the "RB eCourses for Creatives" mailing list. You will receive occasional updates regarding the courses offered here.